What are we talking about ?
Personal data designates all the information allowing you to identify, directly or indirectly.
For example, your contact details are considered as personal data (eg name, first name, postal address) but also your location, an identifier number (ex: IP address), a photo, etc.
What is the applicable regulations?
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, below called “GDPR” ;
- Law No. 78/17 of January 6, 1978 modified, below called “Data Protection Act and Liberties”.
Where to find the mentions that concern me?
For as much clarity as possible, Manucurist offers you several sources of information:
- The Terms of Sales govern any purchase made through our site;
- The Conditions of use Green Addict detail the rules applicable to our loyalty program;
- The Legal Notice make any useful information concerning the company Manucrist.
Article 1: The controller
In accordance with the regulations (GDPR, Article 7), the controller is the entity that determines the purposes and means of treatment.
The controller of personal data collected via the site https://www.manucist.com/ is:
19, rue d'Enghien
RCS Paris: 813 646 429
Article 2: The procedures for processing your personal data
In what objectives are your data processed?
When you browse our site, your data can be processed for the following purposes:
Contracts: Management of the customer account, management of orders placed online and shipping/delivery/return to stock.
This treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract or pre -contractual measures taken at the request of the person concerned.
Manicist's loyalty program management.
This treatment is based on the consent of the person concerned to Conditions of use Green Addict.
Commercial prospecting electronically and personalization of advertising content.
This treatment is based on the consent of the person concerned.
Payment and invoices management, and accounting.
This treatment meets a legal obligation.
The realization of satisfaction and customer studies surveys: surveys, product tests, sales statistics and organization of competitions.
This treatment is based on the legitimate interest of Manucist, consisting in the continuous improvement of our service and our products.
Management of precontentious and litigation.
This treatment is based on the legitimate interest of Manucist, consisting in establishing proof of a right or a contract.
How do we collect your data?
We do not collect your data other than through your own navigation (so -called direct collection).
As an exception, as part of the “PARRIEZ A relative” program, we are likely to collect your email address to offer you a reduction voucher on your first order. In this case, one of your loved ones will have mentioned your email address on our site and that is why we will contact you (so -called indirect collection).
Are your data transmitted to third parties?
Manucist only transmits your personal data to the only recipients who have the strict necessity, to ensure treatment in accordance with the purpose of their collection.
In this context, the providers responsible for the following missions are concerned : Creation and management of customer accounts / order management, shipping, delivery, return to stock / payment and invoice management and management services / accommodation and site management / customer satisfaction management and organization of contests / advertising emailing advertising And deposit of cookies on your terminal subject to your consent / If necessary, the jurisdictions concerned, mediators, lawyers, bailiffs, accountants and auditors.
Are your data transferred outside the European Union (EU)?
Certain personal data that we collect are likely to be transferred outside the European Union, mainly in Canada and the United States, where Manucist providers are present.
In the event of transfer, Manucist ensures that it is (i) made to a country subject to a decision to adequate the European Commission under article 45 of the GDPR, or (ii) Box By appropriate guarantees under article 46 of the GDPR, in particular the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, as well as by technical and organizational measures to guarantee a high level of security and confidentiality of data, similar to that required by the GDPR.
How long is your data kept?
We keep your personal data until the achievement of the purposes for which it has been collected.
In some cases, a longer shelf life is imposed on us by a legal obligation.
- If you are not yet a customer, your personal data can be kept until the withdrawal of your consent to receive commercial prospecting, and up to 3 (three) years from the last commercial contact with us (e.g. when You click on an offer we send you).
- If you are a customer, your personal data can be kept up to 3 (three) years from the last act of purchase, and up to 5 (five) years in intermediate archiving (access only in the event of litigation).
- Invoices are kept for a period of 10 (ten) years.
Article 3: Your individual rights
What rights do you have on your own personal data?
- Permission to access : You have the right to ask us to confirm that your personal data is well processed by our services. If necessary, on request from you, we will send you a copy of your personal data which is the subject of processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain that personal data that we process and that are inaccurate be rectified or supplemented.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data as soon as possible, especially when it is no longer necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they have been collected, or when you remove your consent on which the treatment of Your data was founded.
- Right to limitation: You have the right to obtain the limitation, that is to say the freezing of the processing of your personal data, especially when it is necessary for the observation, exercise or defense of your rights in court.
Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons due to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data. Only the legitimate and imperious reasons of Manucist or the observation, the exercise or defense of legal rights can be obstructed.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive from manucist the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by machine.
How to exercise them?
You with the possibility of exercising your individual rights on your data by email by transmitting a request to the following address: email@example.com.
Your request will indicate the rights (s) you wish to exercise. In accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, when Manucist has reasonable doubts about the identity of the person exercising their rights, we will be able to ask you for the information necessary to confirm that it is indeed you, as For example, a copy of your identity document.
Do you have the right to carry a complaint?
Absolutely. If you feel that you do not manage to exercise your rights, or wish to report an infringement of the rules for the protection of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority, the National IT Commission and freedoms (CNIL).
Article 4: Cookie management
In order to improve the operation of the site and optimize your navigation, Manucist may have to deposit cookies there, through subcontractors or partner companies.
But don't fear! We respect your privacy in all cases, and ask you for your consent in accordance with the legal framework in force.
These cookies allow us to measure the audience in order to improve the overall operation of our site, to optimize your navigation experience by offering you personalized content, and to offer you offers adapted to your interests.
However, please note that the cookies of some of the solutions we use depend on an external treatment controller, which is likely, in the event of acceptance of you, to process personal data concerning you under their own policy of privacy.
You can block the deposit of such tracers using your browser settings. As part of such an approach, the configuration of each browser is different. As examples: Chrome ™ ; Internet Explorer ™ ; SAFARI ™ ; Firefox ™.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the lifespan of the tracers we use is limited to 13 (thirteen) months, while the information collected by their intermediary will not be kept beyond 25 (twenty-five) months.
If we want to use your personal data in a different way from the one we have already brought to your attention, these modifications will be notified to you in a visible manner on our site.
Article 6: Disputes
In the absence of an amicable resolution, the dispute will be brought before the courts of the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal, exclusively competent.
Article 7: Contact
You can send us any questions or complaints:
- By filling out our contact form available at the following address: https://www.manucurist.com/pages/contact.
- By sending us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending us a letter to the following postal address: Manucist, 19, rue d'Enghien 75010 Paris.