What are we talking about?
Personal data refers to all information that can identify you, directly or indirectly.
For example, your contact information (e.g., last name, first name, postal address), but also your location, an identification number (e.g., IP address), a photo, etc. are considered personal data.
What are the applicable regulations?
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as "RGPD” ;
- Law n°78/17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, hereinafter referred to as "the RGPDData Protection Act”.
Where can I find the information that concerns me?
For the most clarity possible, Manucurist offers you several sources of information:
- The Terms and Conditions of Sale govern any purchase made through our site;
- The Terms and Conditions of Use Green Addict detail the rules applicable to our loyalty program;
- The Legal Notice make available all useful information about the company Manucurist.
Article 1 : The person in charge of the treatment
In accordance with the regulations (RGPD, article 7), the data controller is the entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing.
The controller of the personal data collected via the site https://www.Manucurist.com/ is :
19, rue d'Enghien
RCS Paris : 813 646 429
Article 2: The methods of processing your personal data
For what purposes are your data processed?
When you browse our site, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
Contract management: customer account management, management of orders placed online and shipping/delivery/return to stock.
This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the person concerned.
The management of the loyalty program of Manucurist.
Electronic commercial prospecting and personalization of advertising content.
This processing is based on the consent of the person concerned.
The management of payments and invoices, and the lasts of the accounting.
This processing meets a legal obligation.
The realization of satisfaction surveys and customer studies: surveys, product tests, sales statistics and organization of contests.
This processing is based on the legitimate interest of ManucuristThis processing is based on the legitimate interest of the company, consisting in the continuous improvement of our service and our products.
The management of pre-litigation and litigation.
This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Manucuristconsisting in the establishment of proof of a right or a contract.
How do we collect your data?
We do not collect your data other than through your own navigation (so-called direct collection).
As an exception, as part of the "Sponsor a friend" program, we may collect your email address to offer you a discount coupon on your first order. In this case, one of your relatives will have mentioned your email address on our site and this is the reason why we will contact you (indirect collection).
Are your data transmitted to third parties?
Manucurist No. We only transmit your personal data to recipients who have the strict need to ensure the processing in accordance with the purpose of their collection.
In this context, the service providers in charge of the following missions are concerned Creation and management of customer accounts / Management of the order, shipping, delivery, return to stock / Payment and invoice management services / Hosting and management of the site / Management of customer satisfaction and organization of contests / Emailing advertising and deposit of cookies on your terminal subject to your consent / If necessary, the courts concerned, mediators, lawyers, bailiffs, accountants and auditors.
Is your data transferred outside the European Union (EU)?
Some of the personal data we collect may be transferred outside of the European Union, primarily to Canada and the United States, where our data processors are located. Manucurist.
In the event of a transfer, Manucurist ensures that it is (i) made to a country subject to an adequacy decision of the European Commission under Article 45 of the GDPR, or (ii) supported by appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR, including the European Commission's standard contractual clauses, as well as technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and confidentiality of data, similar to that required by the GDPR.
How long is your data kept?
We keep your personal data until the purposes for which it was collected are fulfilled.
In some cases, we are required by law to keep your data for a longer period.
- If you are not yet a customer, your personal data may be kept until you withdraw your consent to receive commercial prospecting, and up to 3 (three) years from the last commercial contact with us (e.g. when you click on an offer we send you).
- If you are a customer, your personal data may be kept for up to 3 (three) years from the last purchase, and up to 5 (five) years in intermediate storage (access only in case of litigation).
- Invoices are kept for a period of 10 (ten) years.
Article 3 : Your individual rights
What rights do you have regarding your own personal data?
- Right of access: you have the right to ask us to confirm that your personal data is being processed by our services. If necessary, we will send you a copy of your personal data that is being processed upon your request.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data processed by us corrected or completed.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data as soon as possible, in particular when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you withdraw your consent on which the processing of your data was based.
- Right to limitation: You have the right to obtain the limitation, i.e. the freezing of the processing of your personal data, in particular when they are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights.
Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data. Only legitimate and compelling reasons for Manucurist or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive from Manucurist the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
How to exercise this right?
You have the possibility to exercise your individual rights on your data by email by sending a request to the following address email@example.com.
Your request will indicate the right or rights you wish to exercise. In accordance with article 12.6 of the RGPD, when Manucurist will have reasonable doubts as to the identity of the person exercising his or her rights, we will be able to ask you for information necessary to confirm that it is indeed you, such as a copy of your identity document.
Do you have the right to file a complaint?
Yes, you do. If you feel that you are unable to exercise your rights, or wish to report a breach of the rules for the protection of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL).
Article 4 : The management of cookies
In order to improve the functioning of the site and to optimize your navigation, Manucurist can be brought to deposit cookies, by the means of subcontractors or partner companies.
But don't worry! We respect your privacy in all cases, and ask for your consent in accordance with the legal framework in force.
These cookies allow us to measure the audience in order to improve the global functioning of our site, to optimize your browsing experience by proposing personalized content, and to propose offers adapted to your centers of interest.
You have the option of blocking the deposit of such cookies using your browser settings. Each browser's settings are different for this purpose. For example: Chrome™ ; Internet Explorer™ ; Safari™ ; Firefox™.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the life of the tracers we use is limited to 13 (thirteen) months, while the information collected through them will not be kept beyond 25 (twenty-five) months.
If we want to use your personal information in a manner different from that which we have already brought to your attention, we will notify you of these changes in a prominent place on our site.
Article 6: Disputes
In the absence of an amicable resolution, the dispute will be brought before the courts of the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal of Paris, which will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 7 : Contact
You can send us any question or claim:
- By filling in our contact form available at the following address https://www.Manucurist.com/pages/contact.
- By sending us an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending us a letter to the following postal address Manucurist19, rue d'Enghien 75010 Paris.