"An actual shock of innovation"
The gel type semi permanent polish 15ml which adapts to all women… The PermanentLAC consists of the care and the color with the efficient hold from 15 days to 3 weeks.
It can be applied easily like a typical nail polish on the natural nails or gels. The PermanentLac shows an intensive color by brushing twice only.
A perfect result, dried quickly, preserves the natural nail. It can be removed easily with the Total Remover between 5 and 15 minutes according to the method you chose.
Warning: Last items in stock!
STEP 1 : PREPARE
- File your nails.
- Remove the dead skins of contour of the nail.
- File gently the nail plate with a finaliseur.
- Soak a "Wipe" (a pad of non woven cellulose) of DEGREASER. Clean the nail and le bord libre.
- For holding a nail polish for 3 weeks or for thick and tough nails, brush thinly once a layer of BOND BASE on the free edge of a nail. For more information, please visit our blog of American Nails.
- Brush thinly once a layer of BASE & TOP, of NUTRIBASE or of VITALBASE EASY OFF in accordance with the technic you chose.
- Polymerise 2 minutes under UV or 30 seconds under LED.
- Use a degeaser for CLEANER with a "Wipe" if you used BASE & TOP. In case of using VITALBASE EASY OFF or NUTRIBASE, put directly the color without degreaser.
* After putting nails for preparation, move directly to the step 2.
STEP 2 : COLOR
- Shake the bottle. Brush firstly only a layer of color PermanentLAC on all nails.
- Polymerise 2 minutes under UV or 30 seconds under LED.
- Brush the second time only a layer of color PermanentLAC and follow the exact time as you did for the previous one.
STEP 3 : FIX
- Do not use a degreaser and apply directly a thin layer of BASE & TOP.
- Polymerise 2 minutes under UV or 60 seconds under LED.
STEP 4 : REVEAL THE BRILLANCE
- Use a degreaser for CLEANER on a "Wipe"
- To take care of the contour of the nail, apply HUILE AU MIEL or HUILE LÉGÈRE and rub the contour of the nail.
STEP OF MELT
- remove the luster of gel polish in order to penetrate correctly, and dissolve with TOTAL REMOVER. Duration of melt is between 5 and 15 minutes.
IMPORTANT : During the instruction, PermanentLAC must be applied very thinly and evenly
Brush the free edge of all nails before putting them under the lamp, or do the nail for each nail while flashing for a few seconds under the lamp. This advice is valid for all types.
STEP 1 : REMOVE THE FINITION
- File the layer of finition.
STEP 2 : WRAP
- Soak copiously an aluminum wrap with TOTAL REMOVER. Cover around the nail tightly.
- Wait for 5 to 15 minutes. The amount of time for waiting depends on the thickness of polish as well as the base you used.
STEP 3 : REMOVE
- Get rid of the aluminum wrap and remove gently with a pusher or a wooden stick.
- Use a finaliseur.
HOW CAN I CHOOSE THE BASE ?
A chart on our website can give you an useful and additional information. We remind you that you can use 3 bases including 2 care types of base. The PERMENTLAC is designed to adapt all needs of women.
WHY SHOULD NOT I PUT BOND BASE ON ALL NAILS ?
The remove would be too long and put BOND BASE on the free edge of the nail which is very important, The PERMAMENTLAC doesn't need to put it twice for the better holdness. Nevertheless, if the nails are fragile, and the client who damages regularly his/her nails or the client who wants to hold his/her nail polish for 3 weeks, BOND BASE could be useful, but only if you put it on the free edge of nail., là ou l’on borde.
WHAT SHALL I DO IF THE NAILS ARE SEVERELY DAMAGED ?
Use a finaliseur for file, disinfect and use DEGREASER (using a degreaser improves the pH level of the nail and ameliorates the preparation), apply BOND BASE on the edge of the nail and chose the base which is suitable for your client. In this case, NUTRIBASE and if the surface of the nail looks like irregular, apply a layer of RESCUE EASY GEL after the other.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY THE BASES THINLY ?
The bases, finition and layers of color must be applied thinly for the correct holdness of nail, it is preferable to apply an extra layer of color for having the best cover of color. If colors are too thick, it can be chipped off rapidly.
WHY DO YOU ADVICE TO DO THE COLOR FOR EACH NAIL WHILE PUTTING EACH NAIL UNDER THE LAMPS ?
Contrary to the classic nail polish which starts to get dried on the nail right after its usage, bases, tops and colors of gel typed semi permanents polish are movable and don't stay only if it get polymerised. It is a way to assure a better holdness of nail polish. The nail must be covered by the product before. Point: put the nail for a few seconds under the lamp.
I HAVE A LAMP LED 6W, WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE TO PUT A TIMER FOR THE POLYMERISATION ?
A lamp with 6 watts is not considered as a professional material, but you have to make it double for the timer around 60 seconds.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED WATT OF LAMP FOR DOING CORRECTLY THE PERMANENTS ON NAILS?
For the lamp LED, use 18 watts and 36 watts. For a lamp UV, the lamp 36 watts is recommended.
THE RESULTAT IS NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH, WHY ?
- As the time goes, bulbs in the lamp can be weaken, the polymerisation can be badly done or be done incompletely. In this case, please change your lamp or bulbs.
- Layers of Nail polish are perhaps applied so thick.
- The finition is not used.
I HAVE A PROBLEM OF DETACHMENT ON THE CONTOUR OF THE NAIL ?
Products are slipping on the skin :
- Don't go over the edge of nail and do not touch the skin while you put the different products.
- Before putting nails under the lamp, remove with a wooden stick the gel which could be slipping on the skin.
CERTAIN CLIENTS CAN'T HOLD THEIR GEL SEMI - PERMANENT NAILS MORE THAN 10 DAYS.
Your lamps can be defective :
- Change regularly the bulbes UV, every 6 months for a moderate usage, every 3 months for an intensive usage.
- The LED bulb for the moment can not be changed, you must purchase a new lamp. While you wait for the new lamp, you can make it double for the amount of time for the polymerisation with your old LED lamp.
- Perhaps the amount of time for the exposure by lamp was not fully respected, count for every brush, 2 minutes under UV, 30 seconds under LED.
- Apply BOND BASE after the preparation, and move on the base that you prefer.
CERTAIN CLIENTS HAVE FRAGMENTS ON ONE OR SEVERAL NAILS, WHY ?
- Layers were brushed so thick or were not brushed well on the free edge of nails.
- If clients are doing frequently a nail tapping and wear out the edge, in this cass, apply BOND BASE on the free edge of nail.
REMOVING IS TOO LONG AND IT TAKES MORE THAN 15 MN.
- In case of client's porous nails, use the base VITALBASE EASY OFF.
- Layers are so thick.
- Remove by using a nail file a layer of finition, before covering the wrap.